There is one match change between the performance of teams. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, statistics, and goals in Spanish La Liga. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and take more data. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Villarreal played six games and won 3 times. The same side also failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game. On the other hand, Girona also played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw three matches also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Let; ‘s see which will be the final lineup.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Villareal. Let’s see whether they repeat history or not.
If we see the Predicitons of teams, then Villarreal picked 67% chances to win. On the other side, Girona also gained a 14% chance to win. The remaining 19% chance will go to drawing the match.
In Spanish La Liga, Villarreal played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw one game also. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 4 also. Jackson scored 2 goals for the side.
On the other side, Girona also played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 11 also. Stuani scored 4 goals for the side. Here is more data for you.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, then Villarreal faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Girona also took part in 8 games and faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in Spanish La Liga.
Betting Odds and tips
According to o betting odds and tips, then Villarreal is a good side to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.
If we see the betting odds, then Villarreal will get more betting prices as compared to another one.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. We have checked that Girona failed in many games in the same season. The same side just remained undefeated in one game. That is the reason for fail in the games of other contests.