There is one match change in the results of teams. Stuttgart is a better side to win the game. On the other side, Mainz is also not a bad side in the league. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and statistics. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take a risk.
Stuttgart played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 3 matches also. On the other side, Mainz also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
These couple of sides did not leave any news about the final XI. yes, we are waiting for this news.
Red and yellow cards
According to red and yellow cards, Mainz faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Stuttgart also conceded 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Stugart remained undefeated in the last 3 games of the same league.
Head to Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-0 in favor o the two sides. No one defeated the other side in this game.
If we see predictions, Stuttgart picked a 38% chance to win. on the other side, FSV also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.
VfB Stuttgart and 1. FSV Mainz 05 Goals
If we see the goals in the season, then Stuttgart played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 10 also. Sehr scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other hand, FSV played 8 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. Karim scored 4 goals for the side.
VfB Stuttgart vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Betting Odds
If we see the betting odds of teams, the FSV picked 13/10 betting price verses 7/4 for Mainz. The remaining 5/2 numbers will go to draw the match.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the FSV side as a better one. They can win this game also. We made these predictions on the demand of viewers. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. Let’s see which is better to win the game. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Stutgart to win the game.