Leeds United vs Nottingham Forest Match ReviewMarch 26, 2023
Spezia vs Salernitana Match ReviewMarch 24, 2023
SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Troyes did not win even a single game from the last six games of French League 1. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Here are the complete features of teams.
Troyes played six games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Brest also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Troyes faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Brest also faced 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see what is going to happen in this match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Brest. Yes, they would like to win another game of French League 1. Here are the predictions of teams.
If we see predictions, then Troyes picked a 41% chance to win. On the other side, Brest picked a 32% chance to win. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the game.
In the French League 1, Troyes played 13 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 8 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 20 also. Mama scored 9 goals for the side.
On the other side, Brest played 14 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 22 also. Jermey scored 6 goals for the side.
According to the odds of teams, then Troyes picked 13/8 numbers for Troyes. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to draw the match. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Yes, Brest is a better side to win another game. They can win another game of French League 1. All the data have been taken from official sources. In predictions, we have to take the information from the past to compare for next time. I tried my best to manipulate all the best data of teas. Sometimes, a single player can change the side of the game. They must have to alert from all the expected results. That is the end of the review.