Leeds United vs Nottingham Forest Match ReviewMarch 26, 2023
Spezia vs Salernitana Match ReviewMarch 24, 2023
SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
This is a small change in the result of the two sides. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, and tips. Predictions, goals in the season, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We are not responsible for any kind of change in result. Here are the complete facts and figures.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. No one would like to change any player in this game.
Torino played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 3 also. On the other side, Bologna also played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in November 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Bologna. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
If we see predictions, then Torino picked a 46% chance to win. On the other side, Bologna also gained a 25% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the league.
In the Italian Series A, Torino played 10 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. They scored 8 goals and conceded 6 also. Antoio socred 4 goals for side.
On the other side, Bologna also played 11 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 6 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 8 also. Let’s see which is the abetter side to win the game of the league. The starting player of the same side scored 7 goals in a single game.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, both sides just faced yellow cards in the recent matches in the same league. Yes, Torino faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Bologna also faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card. Here are odds and tips
Odds and tips
If we check the odds and tips, then Torino is a much better side to win the game. The same side will get more rates in this match. We made these odds and tips very carefully on the behalf of the past data. Here are the final words for your assistance.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. All the information is pure and taken from the best spots of data. Do not forget to take risks in this game. Bot sides can change the result of a match at any time.