Sunderland is a much better side of the English Football League. They can win this game with the maximum margin. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English football league, and much more. After getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Sunderland played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Bristol City played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games also. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
No one has declared its final result. We have to wait till the start of the match. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Sunderland. That is the reason to choose this side for better results.
If we see predictions, then Sunderland picked a 45% chance to win. On the other side, Bristol City also gained a 26% chance to win. The remaining 29% chance will go to drawing the match.
Sunderland and Bristol City Goals
If we see the number of goals in the English Football League, then Sunderland played 14 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 18 goals and conceded 16 also. Ross scored 10 goals for the side.
On the other side, Bristol City played 13 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 5 also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 21 also. Wells scored 9 goals for the side. We made these results on the behalf of the past data.
Odds and tips
If we see odds and tips, then you can see that Sunderland is a much better side to win. The same side created the best result in head-to-head and overall results. That is the reason o choose it. On the other hand, they will get more prices in the game.
Red and yellow cards
In the end, it is essential to check the data of red and yellow cards. Yes, Sunderland did not face any red cards in the last six games. Here are the final facts and figures of the two sides.
All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Our purpose is to take and compare the maximum detail of teams. If you have any issues, then you must have to get and compare more data. Sunderland is a much better side to win the game. In football, all the players need to take some time to groom. Bristol City remained in trouble from the past facts and figures.