Strasbourg vs Lens Match Review

Strasbourg vs Lens Match Review
December 11, 2022

Strasbourg vs Lens Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Lens did well in all the games of French League 1. They are ready to win another game of French League 1. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips,predictions, statistics, and goals in the season. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Latest performance

Strasbourg played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 also. On the other side, Lens also took part in six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game also. Here are more facts and figures for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Strasbourg. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.

Squads

Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of each.

Statistics

The lens remained undefeated in all last 5 games of French League 1.

Predictions

According to prediction, Strasbourg picked a 41% chance to win the game. On the other side, Lens also gained a 33% chance to win the match. The remaining 26% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the French League 1

In the French League 1, Strasbourg played 8 games and won 0 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches. They scored 7 goals and conceded 13 also. Habib scored 6 goals for the side.

On the other hand, Lens played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 1 game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 4 also. Lois scored 7 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Red and yellow cards

According to red and yellow cards, Lens did not face any card in the last six games. On the other hand, Strasbourg also faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards.

Betting Tips

There is a far change between the performance of teams., Lens did not lose even a single game in the last some matches.

Betting Odds

I would like to ask you to choose Lens for a better price. It is the only side that is more powerful than the others in the French League 1.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, please choose the Lens for a better outcome. Moreover, if you do not have any experience, then you have to stay away from this kind of betting. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data is original and taken from the best official point. The lens remained undefeated in more games.