Stoke City vs Watford Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Stoke City vs Watford Match Review
September 25, 2022

Stoke City vs Watford Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review contains a lot of data to predict the next game. All the data have been taken from official sources. You can get information about head-to-head, squads, odds, tops, predictions, statistics and goals in the English Football League. Do not forget to compare the data and experience. If you do not have any experience, do not place a bet on any game. Here is a summary of the latest games.

Latest performance

Stoke City played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 2 matches and succeeded in drawing 2 also. On the other side, Watford also played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing 3 also.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here is head-to-head and prediction data for you.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in September 2021. The final result was 1-3 in favour of Stoke City. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. Yes, Stoke City will create extra pressure in this game.

Red and Yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow cards in the last some games. However, Watford faced 1 red card also.

Predictions

According to predictions, Stoke City picked 33% chances to win. On the other side, Watford also gained a 37% chance of winning. The remaining 30% chances will go to a draw game. Here are the goals in the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Stoke City played 4 games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded in drawing 2 also. On the other side, they scored 5 goals and conceded 4 also. Lewis scored 4 goals.

If we see the results of the other side, then Watford also played 5 games and failed in one game. They succeeded in drawing 2 also. The same side scored 3 goals and conceded 5 also. Jacob scored 2 goals. These results are enough to predict the better side of the day. Here are betting odds.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, Stoke City picked 11/8 numbers versus 2/1 by another side. The remaining 11/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. It is a significant change in the betting odds. Here are the results in the last six games.

Stoke City : W,W,L,L,D,D

Watford : W,L,L,L,D,D

It is a change in the results of teams. However, they produced different results in the latest games of the English Football League.

Final Words

After getting all the above information, it is not difficult to predict the best side. According to predictions and head-to-head, Stoke City has a lot of chances to win the match. I tried my best to compare the teams. Yes, Stoke City will win this game. However, no one is responsible for any loss in betting.