Sri Lanka has the last chance to draw the series. They do not have any chance to win it. Unfortunately, the 2nd game did not leave any results. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head hed, squads, odds, tips, predictions, profiles of players, and more data. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Here is the complete detail of the two teams.
As you know that both sides faced each other in the last 2 games. Unfortunately, the 2nd game did not leave any results. The final result of the series remained 1-0 the favor of Afghanistan. Let’s talk about the 1st game of the series instead of 2nd. I would like to ask you if, in the 2nd game, Afghanistan would be happy with the result. They failed in to maintain the performance of the last game. Yes, the whole side sen back by the eyeland on just 220 runs in a given time. However, Mujeeb and Rashid can do better to rattle the hopes of another side. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is more detail of another side.
If we see the Afghanistan side, then Ibrahim Zardan is one of the best players to play a good game. He posted 106 runs in the 2nd last game of the series. That is the reason to make 309 runs in the given time. Moreover, Sri Lanka failed NY to 60 runs in the given time and loosed wickets. Now, the time is in the favor of Sri Lanka because of the last game result.
Nissanka, Mendis, and the skipper are ready to win this game. Hasranga, Aslanka, and their partners can change the side of the game at any time. We made the predictions by the latest result.
On the other side, Hasmat and the lower order can change the side of the game at any time.
Head to Head
If we check the overall results of the two sides, then Sri Lanka is still the better side in this game. However, after two games of the series, Afghanistan is a better side to rattle the hopes in the series. They won the last game and took the lead in the series by 2-0. it is an unbeatable lead in any 3 games series of cricket. The Sri Lankan side would be under the pressure after these results. They need to bounce back in the game.
According to prediciotns, Sri Lanka has a 70% chance to win the game and level the series. On the other side, Afghanistan also conceded a 30% chance to win the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game and carry the day.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you an get and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Sri Lanka side for predictions. We made these predictions after a long discussion.