Spezia vs Udinese Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Spezia vs Udinese Match Review
October 31, 2022

Spezia vs Udinese Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review will help you to pick the best side of Italian Series A. lets to see which is a better side of the day. Both teams would like to win this game. It consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all detail, you will be able to make prediciotns. I will try my best to leave useful data for you.

Latest performance

Spezia played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and one match did not leave any result. On the other side, Udinese played six games and won 2 times. They failed in one game and 3 matches did not leave any results.

Squads

Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is more detail for you.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in May 2022. The final result was 3-2 in the favor of Spezia.

Red and yellow cards

If we see red and yellow card data, then Spezia picked 2 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Udinese also faced 6 yellow cards and one red card. It is a big change in the performance of teams.

Predictions

If we see prediciotns, then Spezia picked 30% chances to win. On the other side, Udinese also gained a 45% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals in the Italian Series A.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Spezia played 5 games and won 2 times. They failed on 0 games and three matches did not leave any result. They scored 9 goals and conceded 7 also. Whereas, Nzola scored 4 goals.

On the other side, Udinese played 5 games and won 3 times. They failed in one game and one match did not leave any result. The same side scored 9 goals and conceded 7 also. Beto scored 5 goals. It is a major change between the two teams.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Spezia picked a 7/2 betting price versus ¾ for Udinese. the remaining 13/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here are the final words of both sides. You can make predictions from this data.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. I have seen that Speiza is a better side to win this game. They showed well in head-to-head detail and predictions. Let’s see which is a better side of the day. Both sides have the same kind of results in the Italian Series A also. At the last, I would like to ask you to choose Spezia as a better side. They will win this game. We made these predictions on the behalf of past data and figures.