Southampton vs Brighton and Hove Albion Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Southampton vs Brighton and Hove Albion Match Review
November 14, 2022

Southampton vs Brighton and Hove Albion Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

All the data of this game is official and taken from the best sources. The betting review has consisted of latets performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to compare the predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win. Here is the complete detail of the teams.

Latest performance

Southampton played six games and won 2 times. They failed in three games and succeeded to draw one game. On the other side, Brighton and Hove Albion also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 games and one game did not take any side.

You have checked that Soutmpaton showed a better side to win another game.

Squads

Both side did not declare their lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 2-2. We cannot take any result from this head-to-head option.

Red and yellow cards

On the behalf of yellow and red cards, Southampton and Brighton faced only yellow cards. It is a piece of good news that no one faced any red card.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions of teams, Southampton picked a 29% chance to win. Albion also gained a 47% chance to win. The remnaing 24% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Premier League

In the English Premier League, Southampton played 7 games and won 1 time. They scored 8 goals and conceded 12 goals in the last match. Adams scored 4 goals for the team.

On the other side, Albion played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in three matches also. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 13 also. Trossard scored 7 goals in the game. Let’s see which is a better side to win. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data.

Betting Odds and tips

It is a big change between the two sides. Southampton picked a 5/2 betting price versus 21/20 for Albion. Moreover, 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Here is more detail for you.

Statistics

If we check the statistics, then both sides scored in the last 5 games. It will create a good impact on the team.

Betting Tips

On the behalf of the past detail, Southampton is ready to win another game. The same side scored more goals in the English Premier League.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. All the data are official and compared. In the end, I would like to ask you if Southampton is a better side to win this game. The same side did well in the recent games of the English Premier League. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.