Aston Villa is a better side to win the game. They are going to play another game in English Premier League. Do not forget to take risks in betting. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. Here is complete data of teams as well as a player. If you have any other information, then you can take and compare also.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are all features of players and teams also.
Southampton played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Aston Villa also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in three games also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in September 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Aston Villa. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
According to predictions, Southampton picked a 37% chance to win. On the other side, Aston Villa also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match.
Red and yellow cards
If we see red and yellow cards, Southampton played 7 games and faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Aston Villa also faced 8 yellow cards and one red card.
Southampton and Aston Villa Goals
In the English Premier League, Southampton played 7 games and won 1 time. They succeeded to draw three matches and failed in 3 matches also. The same side scored 8 goals and conceded 12 also. Che Adams scored 4 goals.
On the other hand, Aston Villa played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side succeed to draw 3 games and failed in 5 also. They scored 5 goals and conceded 16 also. Lungs scored 5 goals.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Premier League.
Betting Odds and tips
Aston Villa is a much better side to win the game. Yes, they can win this game. The same side did well in head-to-head and in recent games. You can choose it for better results.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can get and take more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Aston Villa. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. In betting, everyone has to take the risk. Aston Villa remained undefeated in head-to-head games. They won 3 times in last six games in the English Premier League.