Real Madrid and Real Sociedad are going to play a crucial game in Spanish La Liga. the review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all the data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take risks in betting. We made these predictions on the behalf of the past data.
Real Madrid played six games and won 3 times. the same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one game also. On the next side, Real Sociedad played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match also.
These couple of sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Head to head
Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 4-1 in the favor of Real Madrid. It means that Real Madrid will win this game.
In the predictions, Real Madrid picked a 54% chance to win. Real Sociedad also gained a 22% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to the drawn game.
Real Madrid and Real Sociedad Goals
Real Madrid played 7 games and won 5 times. They failed in 0 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side scored 16 goals and conceded 7 also. Junior scored 6 goals for the side.
On the next side, Real Sociedad also played 6 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 0 also. they scored 12 goals and conceded 8 also. Brais scored 6 goals for the side. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of Spanish La Liga. let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
Red and yellow cards
I have seen that both sides conceded a lot of red and yellow cards. Real Madrid faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. On the other side, Real Sociedad also faced 8 yellow cards and 2 red cards. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.
Betting Odds and tips
Both teams have different odds and tips. Yes, Real Madrid has more chances to win. They can also draw the match. If we see the odds of teams. Then Real Madrid consisted of a high betting price.
If you have seen all the features and performance of players, then it is not a big deal to compare the best side. Yes, these couple of sides are ready to beat one another. Yes, Real Madrid fighted well in all the recent matches of Spanis La Liga. I took all the data from the best spot for football. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Real Madrid. Because they rattled all the hopes of another side in the game.