It is the most important game in English Premier League. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the English Premier League, and statistics. After getting all the data, you can make predictions for this game. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from the official source. Here is the complete information on two sides. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Forest played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one also. On the other side, Leeds United also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 2 games also. Here is head-to-head data of teams.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in Feb 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of Forest. It showed that there is much change in the performance and results of teams.
If we see predictions of teams, then Forest picked a 35% chance to win. On the other side, Leeds United also gained a 39% chance to win. The remaining 26% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals in the English Premier League 2022.
Nottingham Forest and Leeds United Goals
In the English Premier League, Forest played 9 games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 12 also. Taiwo scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Leeds United also played 8 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 3 games also. They scored 10 goals and conceded 17 goals also. Rodrigo scored 10 goals for the side. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of the English Premier League 2022.
Betting Odds and tips
If we compare the predictions odds and tips, then Forest has more wins as compared to another side. They will win this game also. The other expected result is to draw the match. They will get more betting prices as compared to another side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose the Forest as a better side. All the data have been taken from official sources. There is not any wrong information in the features. In betting, you have to take some risk. Forest created a lot of wins in the past to prepare for the next game.