Newcastle United vs Leeds United Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Match Review
November 20, 2022

Newcastle United vs Leeds United Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, statistics, and goals in the English Premier League. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to take the risk. Newcastle United succeeded in all games of recent matches. Here is the complete detail of players and teams.

Latest performance

Newcastle United played six games and won 6 times. The same side did not take any side in any game. On the other side, Leeds United also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and did not draw any game. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Newcastle United. Here are the predictions of teams.

Predictions

According to predictions, Newcastle United picked a 53% chance to win the game. On the other hand, Leeds United also conceded a 24% chance to win. The remaining 23% chances will go to a draw game.

Newcastle United and Leeds United Goals

In the English Premier League, Newcastle United played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side succeeded to draw three matches also. They failed in 0 games also.

They scored 17 goals and conceded 5 goals also. Almiron scored 8 goals for its side.

On the other side, Leeds United played 7 games and won 1 time. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw one match also. Rodrigo scored 9 goals for the team.

You have checked the difference between the two sides. Newcastle United succeeded in all games overall. Whereas, Newcastle United also did well in English Premier Games.

Red and yellow cards

If we compare the red and yellow cards of teams, then Newcastle United picked 7 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Leeds United also faced 5 yellow cards and 1 red card.

Statistics

Both sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game also.

Betting Tips

It is very clear from the recent result that Newcastle United will win this game. The expected goals are 2.5 by both sides.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds, I am sure that Newcastle United will get more betting prices. It will be a one-sided game between two teams.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from reliable sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side. Newcastle United will win this game. No one remained undefeated in all last six games. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. All the data is original and taken from reliable sources. In betting, anything may happen at any time.