Monaco and Auxerre are going to play an important game in French League 1. They played a lot of good games in the past season. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the Frech League 1, and statistics. Do not forget to take the risk. Here are all the features of teams in the same league.
Monaco played six games and won 5 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw one also. On the other side, Auxerre also played six games and won 1 time. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw one match also. It is a major change between the two sides.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. All the viewers are hopeful for the same lineup.
Head to Head
According to head games, both teams faced each other in December 2022. The final result was 2-3 in the favor of Auxerre. It showed that Auxerre has many chances to win the game.
Monaco vs Auxerre Predictions
If we check the predictions of teams, then Monaco picked a 68% chance to win. On the other side, Auxerre also gained a 12% chance to win. The remaining 20% chance will go to drawing the match.
Monaco and Auxerre Goals
In the French League 1, Monaco played 9 games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 16 goals and conceded 15 also. Breel scored 7 goals in the game.
Auxerre played 9 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw one match too. They scored 7 goals and conceded 23 also. Niang’s scored 3 goals for the side.
We have seen some big altars in the results of two sides.
Monaco remained undefeated in the last 5 games of French League 1. They also beat the other side in head-to-head games.
Betting odds and tips
According to betting odds and tips, Monaco is ready to pick more betting prices as compared to other ones. They will win this game or draw it. Auxerre does not have any chance to carry the day. Here is the final prediction information.
Both sides did not face any red cards in the French League 1.
I will try my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Do not forget to take risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, all the viewers need to take some risks. Some of the gamblers are new, they need to stay away from all kinds of betting. These kinds of viewers need to take some experience.