I have checked that both sides produced the same results in the last game. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the season. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. Do not forget to risks in betting. All the data have been taken from official sources. You take and compare at any time.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the game. Yes, we are expecting the same lineup.
I have checked that both sides played six games in the same season. Mainz played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one also. On the other hand, Dortmund also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
- FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Head-to-Head
If we see head-to-head results, then both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Borussia. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.
According to predictions, Mainz picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, Dortmund also gained a 46% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
- FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund Goals
If we see several goals in the German Bundesliga, then Mainz played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 4 also. On the other hand, they scored 8 goals and conceded 9 also. Karim scored 4 goals for the side.
On the other side, Dortmund played 8 games and won 3 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 0 games also. The same side scored 10 goals and conceded 16 also. Moulko scored 6 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
- FSV Mainz 05 vs Borussia Dortmund Betting Odds
If we check the betting odds of teams, then Mainz picked a 9/5 betting price versus 5/4 for another side. The remaining 13/5 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game. No one is responsible for any kind of change in the result.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Mainz as a better side. They can win this game without any pressure. All the data have been taken from official sources. If you do not agree, then you can search and get more data. Do not forget to analyze all the numbers before taking the final decision of the game.