The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the Italian Series A. after getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. In betting, all the data have been taken from official sources. If you have any experience, then you need to impose on it. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Lazio played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 3 games and did not draw any match. On the other side, Empoli also took part in six games and won 3 times. They failed in three matches. let’s see which is a better side to win.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in January 2022. The final result was 3-3 in the favor of two sides. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.
Both sides have the same chance to win the game. We are expecting a draw in the game.
These couple of sides remained undefeated in the last 3,3 games. Here is more data for you.
Goals in the Italian Series A
In Italian Series A, Lazio played 8 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw one match also. They scored 14 goals and conceded 7 also. Ciro scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other hand, Empoli played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also. On the other hand, they scored 5 goals and conceded 11 also. Flippo scored 2 goals for its side.
According to predictions, Lazio picked a 66% chance to win. On the other side, Empoli also faced a 14% chance to win. The remaining 20% chances to win. Let’s see which is a better side to carry the day.
If we compare the betting odds of teams, then it is not an easy task to make sure of the best side. Yes, Lazio picked ¾ betting price versus ⅚ for another side. The remaining numbers will go to draw the match.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced only yellow cards. Lazio faced 4 yellow cards. whereas, Empoli also faced 4 yellow cards.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. Do not forget to take risks in betting. In the results of both sides, Lazio and Empoli failed in 3, 3 games. According to us, we are expecting a draw game between the two sides. Because both sides left the same results in the recent games. In betting, all the gamblers need to take the risk. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting.