Japan did well in recent matches of World Cup 2022. They are ready to win another game of the World cup 2022. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the world cup 2022. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful detail for you. Here is the start of features for the last some games.
Japan played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 2 games and did not draw any match. On the other side, Croatia also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and three matches did not take any side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.
Head to Head
These two sides did not meet each other in recent games. So, we cannot take any chance on the behalf of this data.
We are waiting for the final line. However, no one will change any player in this game.
Red and yellow cards
Both sides faced the same number of yellow cards. Yes, Japan faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards by one player. On the next side, Croatia also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 red cards from 2 players.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Japan picked a 21% chance to win. On the other side, Croatia also gained a 52% chance to win the game. The remaining 27% chance will go to drawing the match. Here are the goals for the world cup 2022.
Goals in the World Cup 2022
In the World Cup 2022, Japan played 3 games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game also. On the other side, they scored 4 goals and conceded 3 also. Doan scored 2 goals for the side.
If we check the performance of Croatia in the world cup 2022, then they played 3 games and won 1 time. They succeeded to draw 2 matches also. The same side scored 4 goals and conceded 1 also. Andrej scored 2 goals from his side to become the best player.
Both sides qualified for the pre-quarterfinal in the world cup 2022.
Japan vs Croatia Betting Odds
According to betting odds, Japan picked a 29/10 betting price versus 11/10 for Croatia. On the other hand, 11/5 numbers will go to draw the match.
Japan vs Croatia Betting Tips
On the behalf of the betting tips, Croatia will win this game by a minor margin.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Croatia as a better side. No doubt, Japan is also a better side in the world cup. But, in a pressure game, the result can be changed in the game.