Getafe vs Mallorca Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Getafe vs Mallorca Match Review
November 21, 2022

Getafe vs Mallorca Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Mallorca is one of the best sides in Spanish La Liga. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, head-to-head, squads, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. In football, all the players need to prove themselves on the ground. Let’s start without wasting any time.

Latest performance

Getafe played six games and won 1 time. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 4 games also. On the other side, Mallorca also took part in six games and won three times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing one game also.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 1-0 in the favor of Getafe. So, the same side will create pressure in this game. On either side, Mallorca needs to do well to win.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.

Predictions

According to prediciotns, Getafe picked 42% chances to win. On the other side, Mallorca also conceded a 28% chance to carry the day. The remaining 30% chance will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the Spanish La Liga

In Spanish La Liga, Getafe played 7 games and won 1 time. The same side failed din 3 games and three matches did not take any side. They scored 6 goals and conceded 10 also. Enes scored 4 goals.

On the other side, Mallorca played 7 games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and 2 matches did not take any side. They scored 8 goals and conceded 7 also. Vedat scored 8 goals for the team.

You have seen that Mallorca is doing best from the last match. They only failed in 2 games.

Red and yellow cards

If we check the red and yellow cards, then both sides faced 6,6 yellow cards in the last six games. Whereas, these teams also conceded 0,0 red cards. Let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Betting Tips

Mallorca is ready to win this game. Moreover, the other expected result is to draw the game. Getafe does not have any chance to win the game.

Betting Odds

According to betting odds, Getafe picked 8/5 numbers to win. On the other side, teh betting price of Mallorca is 19/10. The remaining 15/8 numbers will go to the drawn game.

Final Words

All the data have been taken from official sources. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Mallorca as a better side to win. No one is responsible for any kind of loss in betting. If you want to get more reliable results, then you have to get more and more data to search. Hoover, this information is enough for all viewers to take a decision.