Fulham always performed well in challenging games of the English premier league. They have another chance to attain the same record. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, statistics, and goals in the English premier league. Do not forget to compare all facts and figures with the other team. I will try my best to leave valuable data for you.
Fulham played six games and won 3 times. They failed in 2 games and succeeded in drawing one match also. On the other side, Newcastle United failed in 1 game and succeeded in drawing 4 matches. It is a massive change in the teams.
Results in the last six games
Fulham : W,W,W,L,L,D
Newcastle United : L,D,D,D,D,D
I have checked that Newcastle United did not win even a single game in the last six games. It is a significant loss for them in these conditions. They need to revise its terms and conditions for players.
Both sides would like to unchange its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. Any injury may change the player from the lineup.
Head to Head
Both teams faced each other in May 2021. The final result was 0-2 in favor of Newcastle United. So, Newcastle United is a better side in the English premier league.
According to predictions, Fulham picked 33% chances to win the game. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained 40% chances to carry the day. Conversely, 27% of chances will go to a draw game.
Red and Yellow cards
Fulham team faced 3 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Newcastle United also faced 6 yellow and 0 red cards. Here is more detail about English Premier League matches
Goals in English Premier League
In the English premier league, Fulham played 3 games and won 2 times. They succeeded in drawing one match also. The same side scored 7 goals and conceded 5 also. Alexander scored 6 goals.
On the other side, Newcastle United also participated in three games and failed in one. The remaining 2 games did not take any side. They scored 7 goals and conceded 3 also. Wilson scored 2 goals for the team. It is a significant change for the two teams. Here is betting odds data for viewers.
Fulham needs to improve in this game. They picked a 21/10 betting price versus 6/5 for Newcastle United. The remaining 12/5 numbers will go to the drawn game. Let’s see which is a better side of the day.
After reading all information, you can make predictions. Yes, Newcastle United succeeded in games all teh time. If we compare the latest results, head-to-head, and goals in the English premier league, Newcastle is the perfect side of the day. According to us, Newcastle United will win this game without any issue. However, we are not responsible for any result of being.