Fortaleza EC vs Internacional Betting Review

Fortaleza EC vs Internacional Betting Review
July 17, 2022

Fortaleza EC vs Internacional Betting Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is the most crucial game of Brazilian Series A. Internacional need to wn this game. They did well in the last games also. On the other Fortaleza have to increase the number of wins. They have won only a single game in the previous six. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in Brazilian Series A, and conclusion. After getting all the following information, you can make predictions.

Latest performance

According to the last six games of both teams, Fortaleza played six gamed and won 1 match. They failed in 3 games, won 2 matches, and did not take any side. On the other hand, Internacional also took part in six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in 2 matches, and the other game did not leave any result.

Head to Head

Both teams faced each other in April 2022. Internacional remained undefeated by a 2-1 result. It is better to put more pressure on the other team.


If we see predictions, Fortaleza EC gained a 48% chance to win this game. On the other hand, Internacional also picked 28% chances to win. Moreover, the remaining 24% chances went to a draw match.

Goals in Brazilian Series A

In the Brazilian Series A, Fortaleza EC played 9 games and won 1 time. They failed in three games, and 1 game did not create any result.’

The entire side scored 4 goals and conceded 6 also. Yago was the top scorer with 4 goals.

Internacional also participated in 8 games and won 3 times on the next side. They failed in one match and drew 4 games also. The whole side scored 9 goals and conceded 7 also. Wanderson was the top scorer with 4 goals. So, we can take any result from these results.

It will be an exciting game because of failures in the last some contests. Brazilian Series A is the best league to overcome faults. Most of the players have taken from the international side. Here are the numbers of red and yellow cards.

Red and Yellow Cards

Bryan from Fortaleza faced 5 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, Gabriel from Internacional also conceded 6 yellow cards and one red card. Here are the latest results for teams.

Fortaleza : L,L,L,D,D,W

Internacional : W,W,L,L,W,D

So, it is a massive difference between these results. Fortaleza has to show better than the last game. So, you can place a bet on any team easily. In betting, we have to take risks always. Here is the conclusion of the match

Final Words

If you have read all the data and information, predicting the best side is not a big deal. Internacional remained well in three games. On the other side, Fortaleza did well in only one game. So, you may choose the Internacional team to win this game. We made these predictions very carefully by knowing the recent performance.