FC Porto vs Club Brugge Match Review

FC Porto vs Club Brugge Match Review
September 12, 2022

FC Porto vs Club Brugge Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

It is the most crucial game of the Champions League. FC Porto succeeded in the last 4 games. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, red and yellow cards, goals in the champions league, and statistics. After reading all data, you will be able to make predictions. Here is a detail of the latest performance of teams.

Latest performance

Porto played six games and won 4 times. The same side failed in 2 games also. On the other side, Club Brugge played six games and won 2 games. They failed in 4 games also. Here are the results in sequence.

Results in the last six games

FC Porto : W,W,W,W,L,L

Club Brugge : W,W,L,L,L,L

There is much difference between the two teams, FC Port failed in 2 games, and Brugge also failed in 4 games. Here is head-to-head data.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other for 6 years. FC Porto remained well by 1-0 result. The head-to-head result always played a vital role in the predictions.

Red and Yellow cards

Both teams left different numbers on red and yellow cards. Yes, FC Porto faced 2 yellow cards and one red card. On the other side, 2 players from Club Brugge also faced 2 yellow cards and 0 yellow cards.


FC Porto faced a 61% chance of winning. On the other side, Club Brugge also got a 17% chance to win. The remaining 22% chances will go to a draw match. Here is the squad information.


Both teams did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till teh start of the match. We believe the winning lineup will remain the same in this game.

Goals in the UEFA Champions League

In the Champions League, both teams did not play any game. So, we cannot take any predictions from this part of the game. Abakar scored one goal in the last game. Here are betting odds and tips for you.

Both teams are going to play their first game this season.

Betting Odds

In the betting odds, you need to compare the betting price of teams. Yes, FC Porto picked ⅖ numbers versus 12/2 for Club Briggs. The remaining 18/5 numbers will go to the drawn match. Read the statistics of teams.


FC Porto played three games and failed in all matches. You can say that Club Brugge is a better side of the day.

Betting tips

Both sides will do 2.5 average goals in the coming game. Here are the final exected predictions of teams.

Final words

I always tried to explain the significant features of recent games to predict the better side. Yes, FC Porto did well in the recent 4 back to back games. They can put more pressure on this game, also. In teh end, I am in favor of FC Porto. We made these predictions on behalf of official data. So, we are not responsible for any loss in betting.