Ecuador vs Senegal Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Ecuador vs Senegal Match Review
November 25, 2022

Ecuador vs Senegal Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides would like to win this game. We have seen that both teams played a lot of games in the past. The betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, goals in the games, statistics, and odds. After getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful information for you. Here is more data for you.

Latest performance

Ecuador played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Senegal also took part in six games and won 2 times. They failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw one match.

Head to Head

Both sides did not play to each other in recent times. We cannot take any chance on the behalf of the past data. Let’s see which is a better side.

Predictions

If we compare the predictions of teams, Ecuador picked 41% chances to win. On the other side, Senegal also gained 30% chances to carry the day, and the remaining 29% chances will go to drawing the match.

Goals in the World Cup 2022

If we check the goals in the world cup 2022, Ecuador played one game and succeeded in it. They scored 2 goals and conceded 0 also. Enter socred 2 goals in the team.

On the other side, Senegal played one game and failed in it. They scored 0 goals and conceded 2 also. Here are betting odds and tips for teams.

Betting Odds

If we compare the betting price of teams, then Ecuador picked a 9/5 betting price versus 13/8 for Senegal. The remaining 21/10 numbers will go to draw the match. Let’s see which is a better side to win.

Red and yellow cards

These two sides did not play any game in the world cup 2022. That is the reason no one conceded any red and yellow cards. It is a good one to help gamblers.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final line up. we have to wait till the start of the game. These two teams would like to play with a lineup.

Betting Odds

According to the betting odds of teams, Ecuador picked a 9/5 betting price versus 13/8 for Senegal. On the other hand, the 21/10 number will go to the drawn game. Here are betting tips for you.

Ecuador vs Senegal Betting Tips

According to betting tips, Ecuador has the maximum chance to win the game. Here are the final predictions of the teams.

Final Words

I would like to ask you to choose the best side of the world cup 2022. Senegal has maximum chances to win the game. No doubt, both teams have the same power to rattle the hopes of others. In the end, we are in the favor of Senegal because of more wins in the past matches. Let’s see which is a better side to win.