Leeds United vs Nottingham Forest Match ReviewMarch 26, 2023
Spezia vs Salernitana Match ReviewMarch 24, 2023
SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Cardiff is ready to win another game in the English Football League. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and mich more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result. If you have any issues, then you can take and compare more data. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
No one has declared its final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match. According to predictions, both sides would like to play with the same lineup.
Cardiff City played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw 0 matches also. On the other side, West Bromwich Albion also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 1 match also.
Head to Head
According to recent reports, both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 0-0 in the favor of the two sides. Yes, we are expecting the same result in this game also.
If we check the predictions of teams, then Cardiff picked a 30% chance to win. On the other side, West Bromwich also gained a 39% chance to win. The remaining 31% chance will go to drawing the match.
In the English Football League, Cardiff played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 7 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 16 also. Callum scored 5 goals for the side.
On the other side, Albion also played 17 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 8 games and succeeded to draw 4 matches also. On the other side, they scored 20 goals and conceded 23 also. Wallace scored 23 goals in the league.
Odds and tips
According to the result of recent matches, Cardiff City is a much better side than the other. They can win this game to get more rate. We made these odds and tips on the behalf of the past data. No one is responsible for any kind of change in result.
Yellow and red cards
According to red and yellow cards, Cardiff faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, West Bromwich also faced 6 yellow cards and 1 red card.
These couple of sides succeeded to do goals in the last six games of the English Football League.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. We checked all the recent performances of players and teams. In the end, there is a minor change in the result of teams. Yes, Cardiff is just better to win this game. Both sides created the same head to head result.