Cardiff City vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Cardiff City vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review
November 15, 2022

Cardiff City vs Queens Park Rangers Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Both sides would like to win this game. They failed in a lot of games in the English Football League. The betting review has consisted of latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, and goals in the English Football League. After getting information, you will be able to make predictions. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game. Here is more data for you. Do not forget to take more data and compare also.

Latest performance

I have checked that Cardiff City played six games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and did not draw any game. On the other side, QPR also took part in six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games also. Whereas, they succeeded to draw one match.

Squads

I have checked that both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 3-0 in the favor of QPR. the same side will do more goals in this game. We made this result on the behalf of the latest result.

Red and yellow cards

If we see the red and yellow cards, then Cardiff City faced 5 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, QPR also conceded 6 yellow cards and one red card. It is the only change between the two sides.

Predictions

If we see predictions, then Cardiff City picked a 40% chance to win. On the other side, QPR also conceded a 30% chance to win. The remaining 30% chance will go to the drawn game. Here are the goals of the English Football League.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Cardiff played 11 games and won 4 times. They failed in 5 games and 2 matches did not take any side. On the other side, they scored 9 goals and conceded 10 also. Callum scored 3 goals for the team.

On the other hand, QPR also took part in 11 games and won 4 times. They failed in 5 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Whereas, Chris scored 6 goals for the team.

We have seen that QPR is a better side too. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In teh end, I would like to ask you to choose the QPR. the same side did well in the latest head-to-head game. That is the reason to leave more points for it. In betting, we made all the predictions and assumptions on the behalf of the past performance of players and teams also. Let’s see which is a better team to win the game in English Football League.