Bristol City vs Stoke City Match Review

Categories

Recent Posts

Bristol City vs Stoke City Match Review
November 11, 2022

Bristol City vs Stoke City Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

The betting review will revolve around the head-to-head result, predictions, odds, tips, goals in the English Football League and statistics, and much more. After getting all data, you will be able to make predictions I will try my best to leave useful information for you. if you face any issue in predictions, then you can get and compare more data. Here is the complete detail of the teams and players

Latest performance

Bristol City played six games and won 1 time. They failed in three games and 2 matches did not take any side.

On the other side, Stoke City also took part in six games and win 2 times. They failed in 4 games also. Here is more data for you.

Squads

Both sides did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game. Here is head to head and predictions of the teams.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in April 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Bristol City. so, then can create some pressure on the other side.

Predictions

According to predictions, Bristol City picked 34% chances to win. On the other hand, Stoke City also gained a 38% chance to win. The remaining 28% chances will go to the drawn game.

Goals in the English Football League

In the English Football League, Bristol City played 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and 2 matches did not take any side. The same side scored 13 goals and conceded 10 also. Wells scored 7 goals.

Stoke City played 10 games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 also. The same side scored 11 goals and conceded 11 also. Baker scored 5 goals.

Red and yellow cards

I have seen that both sides created different numbers on the red and yellow cards. Yes, Bristol City faced 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Stoke City also conceded 8 yellow cards and 1 red card. Let’s see which is a better side.

Betting odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Bristol City picked a 7/9 betting rate versus ⅜ for another side. The remaining numbers will go to the drawn game. We made these odds on the behalf of past data.

Statistics

These two sides did score in the last some games.

Betting Tips

If we see the betting tips, then Bristol City has maximum chances to win the game.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful data for you. If you still face any issues, then you can get and compare more detail. In the end, I would like to ask you to pick Bristol City for a better outcome. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. In betting, you need to take the risk. However, the above data cleared all the hidden options for you. Feel free to choose Bristol City.