Brighton and Hove Albion English Premier League Match Review
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Both sides have the same result in the past matches. Yes, there is not any change in all the departments. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. No one is responsible for any change in result. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data.
Both sides did not declare their final line up. We have to wait till the start of the match. Here are more features for your assistance.
Brighton and Hove Albion played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. Whereas, Brentford also played six games and won 3 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 2 matches also.
Yellow and red cards
According to the red and yellow cards, there is not a big change in the result of the two sides. Yes, Albion faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Brentford also faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards.
These couple of sides succeeded to create the same result in the last six games of the English Premier League.
According to predictions, Albion picked a 49% chance to win. On the other side, Brentford also gained a 27% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the match.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 2-0 in the favor of two sides. Yes, Brentford is ready to win another match in the league.
Brighton and Hove Albion and Brentford Goals
In the English Premier League, Albion played 12 games and won 6 times. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches also. They scored 21 goals and conceded 11 also. Mitoma scored 6 goals for the side.
On the other side, Brentford played 10 games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 5 matches also. They scored 13 goals and conceded 20 also. Toney scored 15 goals for the side. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league.
Brighton and Hove Albion vs Brentford Betting Odds
Albion picked an 8/13 rate versus 4/1 for another side. Yes, the remaining 3/1 numbers will go to draw the match of the league. It is a major change between the two sides.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. Both sides would like to win this game. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Brentford as a better side. They won more games than the other. Moreover, all the players are in good form to perform.