The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, goals in the league, and much more. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any change in the result. Let’s see which is a better side to win the game of the league. Here are all the major features of teams and players. After getting all the following data, you will be able to make predictions.
Brentford played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other side, Newcastle United also played six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in three games and succeeded to draw one match also.
Head to Head
Both sides faced each other in October 2022. The final result was 5-1 in the favor of Newcastle United. The same side is also ready to win another game in the league. The margin of 4 goals is enough to build more pressure in this game.
If we see predictions, then Brentford picked a 38% chance to win. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained a 37% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the game of the league.
Brentford and Newcastle United Goals
In the English premier league, Brentford played 14 games and won 7 times. The same side failed in one game and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 28 goals and conceded 14 also. Ivan scored 16 goals for the side.
Newcastle United played 13 games and won 5 times. The same side failed in 2 games and succeeded to draw 6 matches also. They scored 18 goals and conceded 10 also. Almiron scored 11 goals for the side.
Brentford vs Newcastle United Betting Odds
If we see the prices of teams, then Brentford picked 21/10 numbers versus 5/4 for another side. The remaining 23/10 numbers will go to draw the game of the league.
Yellow and red cards
According to yellow and red cards, Brentford faced 8 yellow cards and 0 red cards. On the other side, Newcastle United also gained 7 yellow cards and 0 red cards. It is not a big change in the result of teams.
Both sides scored goals in the last six games of the English premier league. Yes, they can win another game.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more and more data. All the data have been taken from official sources. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Newcastle United. They have much margin in the last game of the game. The same side will create more threats in this game of the English Premier league. We are not responsible for any altar in the result. Everyone has its mind to make predictions.