Bologna vs Atlanta Match Review

Bologna vs Atlanta Match Review
December 9, 2022

Bologna vs Atlanta Match Review

By : Category : Sports Betting

Bologna did well in the last some games of Italian Series A. the betting review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, odds, tips, predictions, squads, statistics, and goals in the Spanish La Liga. after getting all information, you will be able to make predictions. I will try my best to leave useful data for you. Here is the complete detail of the two sides.

Latest performance

Bologna played six games and won 4 times. They failed in 4 games in the season also. on the other hand, Atlanta also took part in six games and won 2 times. The same side failed in 4 games. let’s see which is a better side to win.


Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the match.


According to predictions, Bologna picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, Atlanta also gained a 53% chance to win. The remaining 25% chance will go to drawing the match.

Head to Head

Both sides faced each other in March 2022. The final result was 0-1 in the favor of Atlanta.

Goals in the Italian Series A

In the Italian Series A, Bologna played8 games and won 4 times. They failed in 3 games and one match did not take any side. The same side scored 12 goals and conceded 6 also. Marko scored 8 goals for the side.

On the other hand, Atlanta also took part in 7 games and won 5 times. They failed in one game and succeeded to draw 1 match also. They scored 11 goals and conceded 4 also. Lookman scored 7 goals.s


Both sides succeeded in doing goals in the last six games of Italian Series A.

Betting Tips

Atlanta has maximum chances to win the game. The other expected result is to draw the match.

Betting odds

If we compare the betting odds of teams, then Bologna picked a 31/10 betting price versus ¾ for another side. The remaining 3/1 numbers will go to draw the match. let’s see what is going to happen in this game.

Red and yellow cards

Both sides faced yellow and red cards. Yes, Bologna faced 4 yellow cards ad 1 red card. Whereas, Atlanta also faced 7 yellow cards and 1 red card. So, there is a minor change in the performance of teams.

Final Words

I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you still have any issues, then you can get and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to take Atlanta as a better side. They can be in the match at any time. No doubt, the same side failed in the game many times in the past. However, the same side has a string line up to carry the day. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. That is the end of the review.