Leeds United vs Nottingham Forest Match ReviewMarch 26, 2023
Spezia vs Salernitana Match ReviewMarch 24, 2023
SC Freiburg vs Hertha BSC Match ReviewMarch 20, 2023
By : Admin Category : Sports Betting
Auxerre did not win a single game in the last game. They failed in back-to-back 5 games. On the other side, Lyon also played six games and won 1 time. The same side failed in 5 games also. On the other side, both sides succeeded in doing goals. The review has consisted of the latest performance, head-to-head, squads, predictions, goals in the French League 1, and much more. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting.
Both side did not declare their final lineup. We have to wait till the start of the game.
Auxxerre played six games and failed in 5 games. On the other side, they succeeded to draw one match also. On the other side, Lyon also failed in 3 games and succeeded to draw 2 matches. Here is head-to-head data of teams.
Both sides faced each other in August 2022. The final result was 2-1 in the favor of Lyon. here is more and more prediction of teams.
On the other side, Auxxerre picked a 22% chance to win. On the other side, Lyon picked a 54% chance to win. The remaining 24% chances will go to drawing the game. Here is more data for your assistance.
In French league 1, Auxerre played 9 games and won 2 times. They failed in 4 games and succeeded to draw 3 matches also. On the other hand, they scored 9 goals and conceded 17 also. Niang scored 3 goals in the games.
Lyon also played 9 games and won 2 times. They succeeded to draw 2 matches. The same side failed in 5 games. On the other hand, the entire side scored 11 goals and conceded 14 also. Alexandre scored 11 goals. Let’s see which is a better side to win.
Odds and tips
If we compare odds and tips, Auxerre picked more chances to win. The same side to get more price in this game. That is the reason to choose this side. Moreover, they can also draw the match.
Red and yellow cards
Red and yellow cards played a vital role in the prediction of any side. Both sides faced only yellow cards. Yes, Lyon faced 8 yellow cards and Auxerre also faced 7 yellow cards.
According to the above data, we have checked that Lyon is only better towed in a single game. That is the reason to choose this one versus the other side.
I tried my best to leave useful information for you. If you face any issues, then you can take and compare more data. In the end, I would like to ask you to choose Lyon as a better side. All the data have been taken from official sources. We are not responsible for any kind of loss in betting. I took all the information from official sources.